Post-it Notes

Sunday, June 11, 2006

.01.

In the general tradition of blogs, this is just going to be for the more shallow updates of my own life that should be updated often and hopefully quickly. It will help me keep track of things going on so I can expound upon them later, but for the most part, be very shallow. It's a stop-in center for my friends that isn't convenient for the vast span of sites, but then again, I'm trying to minimize my usage of blogs and keep them on subject, since I range all over. This one is for friends and current events, another is for sharing stories and building up my past, another is for my artwork and yet another is for my writings while yet another is for the community.

It's insanity and it's obsessive-compulsive, but I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home