Post-it Notes

Sunday, June 11, 2006

.02.

So today finds me in sunny Massachusettes, visiting my boyfriend Tim.

Well, technically, he's at work right now and won't be back until around 10pm. So that means that I'm just sitting around in his house and playing with the computer and his vast amount of paper and pens. I worked on a drawing that came to me as an induced mental vision Thursday afternoon and who looks quite promising as a t-shirt character that I might try to submit to Threadless.com or just create in my own studio and sell via my website. My trip out here was completely unintentional, so I lack my laptop to edit the site with. But soon... soon it will be done.

I am all at once anxious, excited, lethargic, happy and irked. It's this span of emotions that have consumed me for the past two months that we're together. Rather than just being filled with the negative emotions, this boy has kept me bipolar by filling me with positive ones, and it's entirely a good thing.

I cannot wait to see what each next day brings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home