Post-it Notes

Sunday, November 05, 2006

.27.

I feel terribly scattered and disorganized.

There's just so much I want to do and yet, when it comes out it's just in such a rush that it all turns out horrible. There is no focus, there is only pure emotion. I lack the precision of tools to carve it into what I want.

Maybe it's just that time... I feel like I haven't gone crazy in a while. Maybe the kids in the bus are getting rowdy. All that I do know is that I'm at once anxious and lazy and ultimately stressed and this is no good.

I miss Tim. I miss having someone around who can help me focus my art and who I can build off of. That's the worst part, honestly, about him not being around so much. I need that aspect of him.

In the meantime, I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow. I've been sick for the past three days and I want more time to myself to figure something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home