Post-it Notes

Sunday, July 30, 2006

.18.

I'm so exhausted from this apartment hunting.

I think the biggest problem is just that we do not appear ready. Tim isn't in NY yet and he doesn't have a job that pushes our combined salaries into $40,000+/yr. And I'm doing this alone and by having to email him stuff, despite the fact that I have neither a scanner nor a real form of fax machine to send it in.

Stress much?

I'm almost contemplating trying to set us up with some sort of a sublet for a couple months until he gets himself settled financially here. It's just frustrating because I feel like I've taken a gamble on an August 1st apartment and am losing out all the time. I should've stuck with the plan, I suppose...

Add the impending anxieties about GenCon and my not having a portfolio that is good enough nor enough promotional items nor (insert item here) that the stress is starting to kill me. I want to relax, take an eighth of vacation, drink a handle of anti-reality potion. Something, anything. And I feel like everyone around me is either too responsible for what I'm going through or not responsible enough for it to be a good idea.

I think I just really need him here with me, by my side, helping me get through this.

I have an apartment to look at tomorrow, a realty office to call and maybe get my dreams shattered by and more forms to fax in.

I want someone to just hand me a damn apartment already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home