Post-it Notes

Sunday, June 25, 2006

.08.

Today was just a nice day of relaxing.

I'm trying not to freak out too bad with trying to set up my future and career in the next 4 weeks, but it's really hard. There's just, so much to do. So much that needs to get done and not enough time in the day to do it in.

But that's my normal complaint.

I did go to the awesome Dick Blick store in NYC.

Art supply shopping to me is what designer shopping is to chicks. It's possibly my favorite past time in the world and I'd put myself into the poor house just so I could have every little item there. I adore art supplies. Every last one, every neat and nifty new gadget.

It shall all be mine.

I checked out some portfolios, as I'll need to purchase one in the next few days and, goddamn, they really get expensive. And like all things in life, the one that I want the most costs the most amount of money. But think of how chic I'd look with a polished, stainless steel screw-in portfolio? And I could probably also silkscreen something onto the cover for maximum awesomness. Hot. Hot. Hot.

Of course, something like that costs about $80.

What was that I said about saving up for an apartment?

I returned home to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for the fifty-millionth time because I am obsessed with that movie. It's the definition of my life, though I couldn't tell you whose character I relate to more. But after discussing last night my trip to Montauk last Valentine's Day to sit on a snowy beach and watch the sun rise I just needed to see it again.

It gets more beautiful every time.

I hope to one day create something that moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home