Post-it Notes

Monday, June 26, 2006

.09.

So I've decided to go ahead with production of my Squider painting into an actual print and I'll try and sell them. Now I just need to figure out how many to do in the first run and how much it'll cost me.

And advertise. Lots of advertising.

I find myself wasting a lot of time, however. It's frustrating and I can't understand my inability to focus. I think a lot of it is just all these blogs and AIM and that I should possibly try to find a way to minimalize their hold on my life. Things must be done to remedy this... Multitasking is at hand!

But for now, it's almost midnight and I should possibly get myself to bed so that I have energy in the morning.

Saturday is the Dr. Sketchy figure drawing lab at the Lucky Cat in Williamsburg. Everyone should attend because it sounds like fun. Burlesque dancers, semi-nudity, art and booze. Good times and prizes will be won!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home