Post-it Notes

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

.10.

Damn Cait for re-opening the wounds of my love of a good text-based RPG!

She introduced me to Kingdom of Loathing and now I'm horribly addicted. Except the one drawback is that there's a limit to how much you can go adventuring, and everything costs a single adventure point (from resting to gain HP to killing stuff to running around a dungeon to doing certain simple tasks) and you only get 80 per session. And you can eat stuff to gain adventure points back, but only for a little while because then you are full and cannot eat more adventure points.

Arrrrgh!

So good considering I stayed up an extra hour to play and by all rights I'd be up until I have to go to work but, goddamn. I'll have to take a week off from playing just to store up adventure points and have a huge kill-a-thon later on when I have "time."

Which is such a relative term.

In the meantime, I'm not getting stuff done and I'm wasting a lot of money. Like I plan to do tomorrow as I pay someone to do laundry for me since I don't want to take the four hours to do it myself.

.Waste.ful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home