Post-it Notes

Saturday, July 22, 2006

.16.

And so the apartment search starts.

I visited my first apartment today, which sounded like a good deal, but wasn't what I was hoping for and as well had a lot of people interested in it. I was hoping that maybe I'd be alright with the college kid competition, but it does seem like things might be a tad difficult. But, after talking it over with Tim, he trusts my judgement to start an application process for an apartment he hasn't seen yet.

After August starts, I think things will be easier as far as things being more definite and being able to move forward better. It's still too early to be able to put down payments on anything for security's sake. I'm so terrible when things are up in the air and I feel useless and unable to make something happen.

Of course, I also have things that need doing before I get caught up in the shitstorm that is the moving process. Perhaps that is what I should be focusing now instead of worrying myself to death...

But it's what I do best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home