Post-it Notes

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

.12.

Holy disappearance batman!

Where have I been... Oh yea, my laptop got fried. The power port crapped out on me so when the battery discharged, there was no coming back. I've been bouncing from roommate's computer to another roommate's computer for the past two weeks now I believe.

There is more to come from that span of time, but for now, I'm back to my original baby iMac the Tallgoose (if you get the reference, I <3 you) and my friend/DM Sam is going to aid me in a lovely experimentation called "Tearing apart your Powerbook". He's going to take it to pieces to see if he can fix it because to have Apple service it will cost me the same as a brand new laptop (or at least a refurbished one of the same old model). So I'm back to the desktop life, which is an ironic statement on how I'm trying to settle down my life and become more grounded.

Computers reflect their owners, apparently.

Let's see if I can go a couple months without spilling food onto this keyboard now.

Time to make myself some sandwiches to take to work and head on out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home