Post-it Notes

Monday, December 25, 2006

.32.

So another giftmas has come and gone.

I received a new laptop, thankfully, as the main gift from my family. It was all I really needed, though now I am debating on whether or not I want to put the rest of my christmas bonus into savings, into bills, or into various other new items I've wanted for myself.

Items like a digital slr camera, a new phone, a ceramic hair straightener, more comics, more books, more movies, more clothing...

It's so hard trying to figure out how to balance everything. I suppose I should start making lists and seeing what I can afford and what is just asking too much right now.

In the meantime, I'm incredibly happy to have this lovely laptop, who I've named Mirabelle. Mirabelle has a dvd burner, so I can create copies of Tim's demo reel and force him to send them out.

Also, I have a good week's worth of time to prepare canvases and start working on something that could be like a new thesis. Exactly what, I am unsure, but hopefully I'll figure it out after tomorrow instead of spending the whole day drunk.

I'd really rather not spend it entirely drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home